Within many daily decisions hides an opportunity to help the planet. Here are five surprising ways to squash your carbon footprint today.
Let's talk climate action
- Climate class5 surprising ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Climate classWhy you should care about composting — and how to get started
The food we throw away often ends up in landfills, where it releases greenhouse gases. But there’s something all of us can do today to help fix this mess: It’s called composting.
- AnnouncementKlima iOS goes global
This Earth Day, we’re thrilled to share that iOS users can now download Klima worldwide!
- Climate classHow to cut food waste for the climate
When we throw food away, we add to the climate crisis. Here are a few simple tips to help out.
- InsightsWalking the talk: Our sustainability practices at Klima
At Klima, we try to treat every day like Earth Day. Today, we’re sharing a close look at our sustainability practices, and how we push them forward.
- Climate classClimate change drives inequality. How can we fix it?
When we think about climate change, it’s easy to focus on visible effects. Stronger hurricanes, more frequent wildfires, and longer droughts all dominate headlines and capture attention. But there’s a less visible effect that's rarely front page news: climate inequality.