When we throw food away, we add to the climate crisis. Here are a few simple tips to help out.
Let’s talk climate action
- Climate classHow to cut food waste for the climate
- AnnouncementClimate classWhy buying less is key to living in balance with nature
In honor of Earth Overshoot Day, we’re adding a new carbon reduction goal to the Klima app.
- Climate classHow to shrink your wardrobe’s footprint for the climate
Fashion is a humongous source of CO2e emissions. The good news? You don’t have to become a nudist to cut your carbon footprint.
- Climate classAsk a climate scientist: What the past can teach us about our future climate
You’ve got climate questions? We’ve got answers — from Sebastian Steinig, a postdoctoral researcher in paleoclimatology at the University of Bristol.
- Climate classHow to have a successful Veganuary
Start the year with a vegan bang — and a yummy plant-based mac and cheese recipe.
- Climate classAsk a climate scientist: Why are personal choices so important for the climate?
You’ve got climate questions? We’ve got answers — from Karen Moberg, a leading researcher on European household consumption.