You’ve got climate questions. We’ve got answers — from a top-notch health and climate professional, Dr. Ed Maibach.
Let's talk climate action
- Climate classAsk a climate scientist: How to turn small actions into a mass movement
- Climate classHow to make a delicious vegan burger
Get ready to shrink your emissions and wow your palate with chef Ed's secret recipe.
- Climate classHow to switch to a climate-healthy diet
Your diet is a massive contributor to your carbon footprint. Let’s put plenty of plants on our plates to help the climate.
- Climate classFake meat showdown: Which are the healthiest and greenest meat substitutes?
Meat substitutes are everywhere. But just how healthy and climate friendly are they really?
- Climate classHow to buy groceries sustainably
The food we buy determines a big fraction of our footprint. By being mindful of your basket, the grocery store offers countless ways to reduce your climate impact.
- Climate classHow to keep cool without AC
Here are 10 easy tricks to cool down without harming the planet.