Within many daily decisions hides an opportunity to help the planet. Here are five surprising ways to squash your carbon footprint today.
Let's talk climate action
- Climate class5 surprising ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Climate classWhy you should care about composting — and how to get started
The food we throw away often ends up in landfills, where it releases greenhouse gases. But there’s something all of us can do today to help fix this mess: It’s called composting.
- Climate classHow to cut food waste for the climate
When we throw food away, we add to the climate crisis. Here are a few simple tips to help out.
- Climate classClimate change drives inequality. How can we fix it?
When we think about climate change, it’s easy to focus on visible effects. Stronger hurricanes, more frequent wildfires, and longer droughts all dominate headlines and capture attention. But there’s a less visible effect that's rarely front page news: climate inequality.
- Climate classThe carbon cycle: How it works and why it’s important
Carbon is the backbone of life on Earth and is naturally regulated by the carbon cycle. But as humans release more and more CO2 into the atmosphere, the carbon cycle becomes overloaded. The good news? Each and every one of us can help nature rebalance.
- Climate classGreen energy solutions: What are they and why are they so important?
Sources of renewable energy — and developing the infrastructure to harness them — are crucial in the fight against the climate crisis. You can support green energy production via Klima’s carbon offsetting projects. Here’s what you need to know.